Thursday 3 January 2008

Its all happened so quickly.



On Tuesday the 11th of September 2007 I decided that I would build a TR7 rally car. This decision was a strange one for me having had no previous experience or (I’m sorry to say) Knowledge of a TR7 or for that matter a Triumph but here I am doing my first Blog as a member of club Triumph. In the past four months I have travelled around Europe in a Toledo, decided to take on a Tr7/8 rally car, owned and stripped two TR7’s, scrapped one and now I am repairing and preparing the good one. I would like to blame Martin Randle for this sudden interest in TR7’s as without his sheer enthusiasm and commitment I wouldn’t have a garage full of Triumph parts and a lot of work ahead of me. Thanks.


So hello to everyone at Club Triumph.

Just a few pictures of the current progress.

The TR7/8 before stripping.

GBT next to Martins BRP

Just a few of the many parts.

How GBT looks on the 1st Jan 2008.

1 comment:

Martin Randle said...

It really isn't my fault either - but it's too late now